• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chalks Ocean Airways Crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PLease, I ask all of you to say a quick prayer for all the souls on board, especially my friend who was copilot, initials PD.

Thank you.

Kaman said:
Hello,
I'm sorry about your freind, I'll keep him in my prayers...

Thank you very much, that is exactly what his family, all our mutual friends, and I need right now.

It is very much appreciated...no confirmation on whether there are any survivors or not.

Godspeed, Paul.

AIR2MUD said:
Thank you very much, that is exactly what his family, all our mutual friends, and I need right now.

It is very much appreciated...no confirmation on whether there are any survivors or not.

Godspeed, Paul.
Latest report, 12 confirmed dead, and 6 missing. Prayers for you friend and those those affected by this tragedy.

MarineGrunt said:
Latest report, 12 confirmed dead, and 6 missing. Prayers for you friend and those those affected by this tragedy.

Thank you.

Good thing I'm going to have a copilot with me tonight, I need it.

AIR2MUD said:
PLease, I ask all of you to say a quick prayer for all the souls on board, especially my friend who was copilot, initials PD.

Thank you.

Sorry about your friend AIR2MUD. My prayers are with him and those involved.

AIR2MUD said:

Thank you.

Sorry about your friend AIR2MUD.

fly safe.

Last edited:
my prayers are with your friend and all of the people and families involved , saw the video in CNN horrible thing to happen and in this time of year.
GOD BLESS THEIR SOULS!!!

Latest resources

Back