CFIs, do you log ground given?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lead Sled said:

Sporty's used to sell some forms that worked well for this purpose. I don't know if they still offer them, but it wouldn't be too hard to come up with something that would work. I'd keep the documents for longer than 3 years. I've still got mine from 20 years ago somewhere. I could probably get rid of those. :rolleyes:

Lead Sled

I don't see anything on Sporty's site. Do you know anyplace else that sells something like that? I'd like to document things properly from day one, to cover my six.

TEXAN AVIATOR said:
Originally posted by Flyingtoohigh
Mark,
Do you have those forms made for you somewhere locally or do you order them from a pilot supply store?
I'd like to know also.
They're my own creation that have gone through a number of changes since the non-NCR form I started with about 5 years ago. I have the copying/cutting/NCR-ing/drilling done locally.

About a month ago I did a lesson with a student pilot out here for a visit. I used the form and when his CFI saw it, she contacted me to ask whether she could buy them. It was the first time I was ever asked and but we ended up working out a deal. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Latest resources

Back