CFI in Chicago?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Illini Pilot said:
anyone know of any openings for CFI's in the chicago area?

Contact The Flight Center at PWK - always looking for good CFIs. Great pay, decent aircraft, long hours, crazy owner. Take it for what it's worth....

Ok, Falcon Capt - I actually worked there, did you, or are you just slinging mud to show how computer savvy you are? The place is not perfect - but show me any flight school that is. I made about $30K as a CFI there and built up the time I needed in nice airplanes to go elsewhere. Did the hours suck? You bet. Was the owner a little strange? Absolutely. But I defy YOU or anyone else who actually knows the operation to say that for a guy/gal who's willing to work hard and suck it up, it's not the best place to be.

I look forward to your response.

Time2Spare said:
Ok, Falcon Capt - I actually worked there, did you, or are you just slinging mud to show how computer savvy you are? The place is not perfect - but show me any flight school that is. I made about $30K as a CFI there and built up the time I needed in nice airplanes to go elsewhere. Did the hours suck? You bet. Was the owner a little strange? Absolutely. But I defy YOU or anyone else who actually knows the operation to say that for a guy/gal who's willing to work hard and suck it up, it's not the best place to be.

I look forward to your response.
Jim, is that you???

Falcon Capt said:
Jim, is that you???

Yes, it's me. You'll be hearing from my lawyer about a slander thing.

Jim

Time2Spare said:
Yes, it's me. You'll be hearing from my lawyer about a slander thing.

Jim

Mr. Kwasak is it really you?

God I hope so, but I dont really think that it is you, I know that you are not a EMB-145 pilot, you are to busy driving around in the Z3 with Tengo.

And "Jim" Falcon captain is 100% correct, your operation is a slime ball outfit, everyone out at PWK knows it. When people come to Airport admin, NAJ or Signature asking for flight schools everyone there tells them to stay far far away from you. They all know about your outfit, you know holding back students from soloing, from getting a liscense all so that you can milk money out of them. Jim if it is you send me a PM and I will give you my phone number and we can talk about this slander thing.

P.S. I am not sure how you made 30K per year. The starting pay is 10 dollars per revenue hour, and after one year you get a one dollar an hour raise.( dont make me a picture of the contract that you wanted me to sign, you know your "non-compete" clause, you know the one that would not hold up in court??? remeber having to pay others peoples lawyer costs when the judge told you you were nuts. The contract also has the pay scale on it. You know the one where I would not get paid for the first six months. I will link it all if you continue to tell me how great this place is.)

I have never talked to one person there who is happy, this flight school is a joke, and like I said in the other thread, I have many friends and I know that they are watching your operation very, very carefully.

Tell me another thing Jim, is Dennis still doing your maintence, you know the Dennis who does not hold even an A&P?

Last edited:
siucavflight said:
Mr. Kwasak is it really you?

God I hope so, but I dont really think that it is you, I know that you are not a EMB-145 pilot, you are to busy driving around in the Z3 with Tengo.

And "Jim" Falcon captain is 100% correct, your operation is a slime ball outfit, everyone out at PWK knows it. When people come to Airport admin, NAJ or Signature asking for flight schools everyone there tells them to stay far far away from you. They all know about your outfit, you know holding back students from soloing, from getting a liscense all so that you can milk money out of them. Jim if it is you send me a PM and I will give you my phone number and we can talk about this slander thing.

P.S. I am not sure how you made 30K per year. The starting pay is 10 dollars per revenue hour, and after one year you get a one dollar an hour raise.( dont make me a picture of the contract that you wanted me to sign, you know your "non-compete" clause, you know the one that would not hold up in court??? remeber having to pay others peoples lawyer costs when the judge told you you were nuts. The contract also has the pay scale on it. You know the one where I would not get paid for the first six months. I will link it all if you continue to tell me how great this place is.)

I have never talked to one person there who is happy, this flight school is a joke, and like I said in the other thread, I have many friends and I know that they are watching your operation very, very carefully.

Tell me another thing Jim, is Dennis still doing your maintence, you know the Dennis who does not hold even an A&P?

For this slime balls information, slander is only slander if untrue, if you can back it up, slime boy is SOL. If you need a lawyer, I know one that will make this guys life a living hell, I just might do it for fun anyway 'cause he's such an ass.

Latest resources

Back