• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CFI-G addon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stage 7 finishing in Nashua!!! Looks cool! I'll have to stay on top of that---I'll have to ride my singlespeed mtb down to the finish or something.

-GOose

I'm excited for the Tour this summer! It's a shame that I'll probably be in training for most of it. I was excited as soon as I found out that Ivan Basso was on Team Discovery and that he was cleared from taking part in illegal stuff. I'll have to find some kind of balance between that and NASCAR. This will be cool!

-Goose

Man your a rare breed. NASCAR and cycling? Judging by bumper stickers people who like NASCAR enjoy running cyclists off the road. Anyway that tour looks cool. Tour of California was bad assed this year. The route took it right through my stomping grounds due to a washout on highway 1.

Man your a rare breed. NASCAR and cycling? Judging by bumper stickers people who like NASCAR enjoy running cyclists off the road. Anyway that tour looks cool. Tour of California was bad assed this year. The route took it right through my stomping grounds due to a washout on highway 1.

Well, I do have cyclocross leanings, so it may make a little more sense. I wouldn't really classify myself as a NASCAR "person;" I generally stick out like a sore thumb when I go to races (especially this year when I wear my Red Sox hat and Dice-K t-shirt.) But, racing is racing... :)

That is sweet about the ToC. I'm going to have to see that sometime in my life.

-Goose

Latest resources

Back