Cell phones on planes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Britpilot said:
You're kidding right? we're talking about a two year old here, they do not know what respectful is yet. I suspect their parents paid for the ticket which makes them a customer. I have taken my son on many flights (he is five now) Guess that makes me a moron.

In my opinion, it does not matter if the perp knows the difference, It only matters that they are makeing life worse for the PAX that have stayed up 30 hours stright working on a procurement package and have to finish by noon or else they wont be able to see there family for another 2 weeks. I have been there and I know. Air travel would be alot better if the Britpilots of the world kept there sirens on the ground.

air_chompers said:
In my opinion, it does not matter if the perp knows the difference, It only matters that they are makeing life worse for the PAX that have stayed up 30 hours stright working on a procurement package and have to finish by noon or else they wont be able to see there family for another 2 weeks. I have been there and I know. Air travel would be alot better if the Britpilots of the world kept there sirens on the ground.

Then they poor souls should pay for business class. Nice and quiet up there. Yes lets keep air travel for the select few, good business plan there Bubba.
I pay for my tickets including my son. That's called revenue, you know? I did'nt see any restriction about his age when I paid for his ticket. So I guess I will just continue to ride on airplanes with my family. I suggest you take the bus you'll be more at home there.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back