• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CE-510 pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would not expect anywhere near six figures. I would check NBAA / Pro Pilot and expect to get what 500/501/550 guys are getting.

Single Pilot Premiere guys in our area are getting 75-85K. Bigger than a Mustang. Hope that helps.

I would not expect anywhere near six figures. I would check NBAA / Pro Pilot and expect to get what 500/501/550 guys are getting.

Single Pilot Premiere guys in our area are getting 75-85K. Bigger than a Mustang. Hope that helps.
Wow, if that is correct I am very surprised. I know a company that has a CJ3, with only one pilot and he is considered the Chief. Paying him 165K. Guess there is a very wide range out there.

Wow, if that is correct I am very surprised. I know a company that has a CJ3, with only one pilot and he is considered the Chief. Paying him 165K. Guess there is a very wide range out there.

...hence my suggestion in post 3 ;)

...it wasnt to be smartass, but owners USUALLY have a range in their head beforehand. if you fit the range, they will hire you...if not they will find someone else , and we all know theres ALWAYS someone willing to do it for less :(

...in my experience, this holds even more true overseas than in the US. at least stateside you can make a case for a larger salary. overseas they just lose your contact info and ignore your emails :p

I have seen numbers like that on the west coast and northeast, but I would say that is very rare everywhere else.

NBAA As follows.

Jet I Chief Pilot (less than 10,000 lbs)(Mustang is 8730) N/A

Jet II (10K-20K) avg $91,000

Turbo Prop II >12,500 = $82,728 avg
Turbo Prop I <12,500 = $76,280 avg

I have seen numbers like that on the west coast and northeast, but I would say that is very rare everywhere else.
Wow, I guess my buddy is lucky, I kind of assumed that what he was being paid was the norm.

Demand 175-250K for running a Citation Mustang?

There's some internet numbers for ya!

There is nothing wrong with asking for it.

Latest resources

Back