• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CC Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What up Bubba! Just saw Goofy this morning in ATL, had our own lil reunion in the hallway with NOTO, Barwick, lil Bulldog, Cartwright. Sorry I missed it. Didn't even know about it till today. Understand y'all stole Bobzilla from us? And lost Pete to UPS? Didn't even know they were gone... I'm still living (and lovin) horse country, live a few miles from the AntiChrist, who's still on furlough from LCC/USAirwest. We get the family(we've got 2 a piece, kids that is) every so often for cookouts.

JO sucks for draining the blood from the Chicken!

MACDaddy

The poster in the CLT crew room had been taken down. It was right by that case that houses the PDT seniority list. I ask a PDT guy about the poster and he said and the reunion, he told me the CLT police was probably a good source of info for CC Air reunion.

The poster in the CLT crew room had been taken down. It was right by that case that houses the PDT seniority list. I ask a PDT guy about the poster and he said and the reunion, he told me the CLT police was probably a good source of info for CC Air reunion.

The CLT Jailhouse ain't big enuff to hold us all...Already tried it back in 1989 during the night of the I survived Hurricane Hugo/Halloween Costume Party.

what a party that was...

anybody know how much is in the bail piggy bank and who has it?

Alf

Latest resources

Back