• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Caught with his pants down. (CHQ)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our security is such a joke. First we print the entire procedure in the paper. Then the fighters aren't scrambled (again). What would have to happen for the fighters to takeoff? "My Captain went to take a dump and now a guy with a heavy foreign accent is asking to come in with the password".

"Wow that sounds just like 9/11! Keep holding over New York. We will have authorities meet you on the ground."

"Thanks center I will now call dispatch and see what they think, then I'll run it by MX, then crew scheduling, hopefully someone will tell me what to do... I'm an F/O and after 6 years with zero upgrades my ability to think for myself is zero."

Can we just go back to the good old days? When you have to take a dump, open the door and take a dump. Fire all the jokers at TSA and bring back the private guys who didn't stop anything either.

Don't get me wrong I love the story it is just so comical on so many fronts.

I'd love to hear the update the FO gave when the captain returned...

"welcome back! We're holding over LGA at 10,000 feet doing 180 kts, talking to NY Approach. I've also declared an emergency due to a potential hijacking. Other than that, no changes and it's your airplane. Descent check?"

I'd love to hear the update the FO gave when the captain returned...

"welcome back! We're holding over LGA at 10,000 feet doing 180 kts, talking to NY Approach. I've also declared an emergency due to a potential hijacking. Other than that, no changes and it's your airplane. Descent check?"

You forgot, " and we should prepare to be intercepted." lol

How can you not kick open that flimsy door?

Exactly what I was thinking. Years ago I saw a Pax bust a Dash8 lav door off its hinges by just leaning on it.

a funny scenario off that would be if you got some people in there trying to join the mile high club......and they go flying out into the cabin because they were leaning up against the door :laugh:

I didn't even know there were still passwords...Seems so outdated... I'd love to choose my own, alternating with beaver, and k-fed.

Latest resources

Back