Cathay Pacific

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Start date, how long?

Anyone know the average wait for a start date at CX? ORD or JFK based if it matters. Second interview was in May.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Like I said before, time from acceptance call to training date is about 6 months, plus or minus a month.

CPX timeframe

Just to add to the previous post. I did Phase I early August '04, got the good phone call and was told to expect Phase II first quarter of '05. So, needless to say, things do not move quickly with Cathay, but it's worth the wait.

Good job

toad572 said:
Just to add to the previous post. I did Phase I early August '04, got the good phone call and was told to expect Phase II first quarter of '05. So, needless to say, things do not move quickly with Cathay, but it's worth the wait.

I would imagine it would take that amount of time just to prepare in addition to getting some time in a b747-200 sim. Good Luck!

Thanks.

Hopefully the start date call is forthcoming. I was thinking since the time between first and second interviews is getting greater, by two months, things may be bottle-necking in training extending the wait for start dates a bit?

Cheers.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back