Cathay Pacific Q's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cpt. Underpants, vtwin

Thanks for all the info, I would have hit up www.pprune.com but all they do is whinge about how bad things are at Cathay. I have a few years as a S/O to sort out the Logistics. I'll see you guys at Dakotas for payment.

Oh, do you guys know a TWA guy named J. Bloodwell?

FT

Cpt. Underpants, vtwin

Thanks for all the info, I would have hit up www.pprune.com but all they do is whinge about how bad things are at Cathay. I have a few years as a S/O to sort out the Logistics. I'll see you guys at Dakotas for payment.

Oh, do you guys know a TWA guy named J. Bloodwell?

FT

I know him. Are you hired? Some of the whinging is deserved, but it is usually by the folks that get wrapped around the axle pretty tightly over
the Cathay way. You can't be a sensitive type and thrive here.

By the way, we call Dakotas the "gay bar" because only pilots go in there.

Last edited:
we call Dakotas the "gay bar" because only pilots go in there
Finally some good info for pilots.

Yes, I start in a few months on the 777 as a SO. One more question, if I upgrade as a FO on the pass fleet then move to the freight side at a later time, would I move to the reduced pay rate?

I did a type rating with J.B. a while back before he went to CX. Wasn't sure where he was at.

Sorry about the "gay bar", you can name the place.

Yes, I start in a few months on the 777 as a SO. One more question, if I upgrade as a FO on the pass fleet then move to the freight side at a later time, would I move to the reduced pay rate?

I did a type rating with J.B. a while back before he went to CX. Wasn't sure where he was at.

Sorry about the "gay bar", you can name the place.

Yes, but don't know why you would do that unless you want to go for command where it is about even. Things may change by then with a combined fleet in the future but I am really going out on a limb suggesting that because it is rumor right now. Too far away for you to concern yourself with in my opinion.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back