Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Way2Broke

Caribbean Sun

I would greatly appreciate any information on Caribbean Sun. Do they prefer to hire people already living in the islands? What is training like? Are they hiring? Pay? Best way to apply? All the standard question.... Any, and all info would be greattly appreaciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I thought you just got that 40,000 dollar a year job in the islands flying C402's?????

You always have to be looking around to see what is happening. There are a bunch of operators down here that I have never heard of and would like to learn more about. Some of them even seem like really good companies. Good paying career type companies, if you know what I mean. I have started various threads concerning Caribbean operators lately just for that reason. You would be amazed how many PMs you get about flying here once you are down here. I like to be able to answer them, and there is something comforting about knowing what the "other guys" are up too.

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
I have always been interested in what it was like to fly/live down there as well.

Latest resources

Back