• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Carolinas Aviation Museum to Buy Sully/Jeff's Scratch and Dent Airbus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For the love of God and all that is unholy some idiots gesticuate at the dishonorable and hideousness of these two men. They landed the jet safely. Yay. Everything after that is an embarrassment and an affront to professional pilots worldwide. May Sully and Skiles live in obscurity and shame.

Lear I think they moved. That old hangar is still there but some sort of construction is going on.

For the love of God and all that is unholy some idiots gesticuate at the dishonorable and hideousness of these two men. They landed the jet safely. Yay. Everything after that is an embarrassment and an affront to professional pilots worldwide. May Sully and Skiles live in obscurity and shame.
Elaborate. What would the press do to you if you were them?

Actually I thought their post crash appearances in front of Congress/Press were pretty good. Both are well spoken and had something to offer outside the cockpit. When the FAA tries to slam you with "9 hours behind the door and 10 hours of flying" as a solution to our rest issues, thus making it WORSE, it was Sully out there I saw on the news talking to the media about how much BS that is. Or you can count on ALPA. They've done heaps for us lately.

Last edited:
I heard there will be an interactive display on SLI, since both were "EXPERT" witnesses at the Addington trial!

I'm excited about the opening of the Sullyland Waterpark.

I think there will be an interactive exhibit that lets YOU push the thrust levers up and avoid landing in the river!

The kids get a sticker that reads, "I FOUND THE DITCHING PUSHBUTTON".

Disclaimer:
I will give them credit for not trying to deadstick it into LGA or TEB - good decision there.

I'm excited about the opening of the Sullyland Waterpark.

I think there will be an interactive exhibit that lets YOU push the thrust levers up and avoid landing in the river!

The kids get a sticker that reads, "I FOUND THE DITCHING PUSHBUTTON".

Disclaimer:
I will give them credit for not trying to deadstick it into LGA or TEB - good decision there.

Please tell me you are not serious about the thrust levers.

M

The Museum is to the south of 23 near the approach end. I think they should have put the Bus at the Interpid museum in NYC....it could be the only plane that ever landed at the museum.

Latest resources

Back