Caribbean Sun Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vlamgat

Just wondering if anyone has any info on this airline. I've heard the sales pitch but I'd like to hear "what its really like" or what I'm letting myself in for.
I would appreciate any info.
Thanks

Hi V

I just interviewed with Sun so maybe I can help. Admin is based at FLL. All the people are very nice. I have no experience with the day to day but I know a few people who work there. They have a lot of good to say about the company. They feel they are treated/paid well. Pilots are SJU based, work a 5 on 5 off schedule, full bennies with 401k (50% company match up to 6%).

They have eight Dash 8's and are planning to add 3-4 more, hence the hiring. The company has very solid financial backing and expansion plans in the Caribbean. I have observed Sun since their inception three years ago. They have always been a first class and well funded operation. They do everything by the book and cut no corners.

FO's start around 30k, 6-12 month upgrade, then 60k. I believe they are having a small class in December so you may want to apply. Best of luck.

Email

Where may I send a resume? Can't seem to find the website with a employee section.

Latest resources

Back