Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ligeirinho said:
Hey Av8or,
Who told you those foreign pilots are not well trained?
I've been flying in USA now for 5 years there is no such an easiest place to fly than here what that means?
It means pilots here have no experience or skills to fly anywhere else.
I've been flying with people here that has no clue about what a really bad wheater is and you flying into it.
I've also been flying with a lot of poeple who never even heard about VDF and when I explain them they get so surprise such a thing exist and still a form of navigation in several parts of the globe.
So Rez O is right and people like me with more than just an american citizenship will have good times getting a job on this new cabotage deal than americans like you that still think war is nice let's kick some a..
Busch is an i.... and he is only taking care of his retirement he doesn't even care about the who was responsible for the 9/11, yep been laden not only still at large as also he is in Saudi Arabia and neither Bush or the arabian shakes has interest in arrest him. If you doubt me just call his wife in Saudi arabia her phone is public as is also his sons and family whereabouts.
Impeach Busch is the only wise decision.

1st....I never said foreign pilots weren't well trained. Don't know where ya got that from. But, I know of at least one that might want to buy a clue regarding a command of writing the English language.

2nd....You certainly have me on one point cause I have no idea what a "bad wheater" is and probably wouldn't attemp to fly through it. Must be some sort of midwestern phenomenon that only foreign pilots have experience with.

3rd.....Let's see, 8000 hours, and apparently not one type rating.

4th........Glad you like your US job and operationg in our US airspace......from all us US taxpayers....two words.......your welcome.

Last......with regards to your affinity for living in America and holding on to an anti-United States sentiment, while readily soaking yourself in it's protection and riches, there's a great place you might want to check out while your here.....Canada.

Airtran, Jetblue, SWA ain't the problem boys. Here's your problem.....right here.

AV8OR

AV8OR said:
... I have no idea what a "bad wheater" is and probably wouldn't attemp to fly through it.

They mostly occur with winter wheat, and they always result in crosswinds out of limits.

;)

TonyC said:
They mostly occur with winter wheat, and they always result in crosswinds out of limits.

;)

Now Tony, how in the world do you know what a "wheater" is? By your profile you don't appear to be a foriegn pilot. You must have crewed an MD-11 with Ligierino somewhere along the way. ;^)

AV8OR said:
Now Tony, how in the world do you know what a "wheater" is? By your profile you don't appear to be a foriegn pilot. You must have crewed an MD-11 with Ligierino somewhere along the way. ;^)

No, but I drove by a Holiday Inn Express the other day...

:)

Latest resources

Back