Care Mart???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnny taliban

Anybody got any info on Care Mart. I believe that they were based in BHM but have recently moved to Nashville. Would appreciate any info,Johnny

It's CaremarkRx. Lear 45, Citation X, and a Challenger 604 that's due to be replaced by a brand spanking new G-550 in December. As of about 2 months ago, they were looking to hire a couple expeirienced Gulfstream dudes.

Brett Hull said:
It's CaremarkRx. Lear 45, Citation X, and a Challenger 604 that's due to be replaced by a brand spanking new G-550 in December. As of about 2 months ago, they were looking to hire a couple expeirienced Gulfstream dudes.

Brett, any word?

Unfortunately, yes. Got the rejection e-mail :rolleyes: Tuesday. And to make matters worse, I was in possession of their product when I got the news.

Needless to say, that car got ran pretty hard in 1st gear. :D

Last edited:
Brett,

thanks for the correction. Did you interview with CaremarkRX? If so, what did you learn about them. Good operation? QOL? blah blah blah?

thanks,

Johnny

johnny taliban said:
Brett,

thanks for the correction. Did you interview with CaremarkRX? If so, what did you learn about them. Good operation? QOL? blah blah blah?

thanks,

Johnny

Johnny,

If you need anymore info just send me a PM. I know stuff

Brett,

Do you live in BNA? What were you interviewing for? I've done some contract work for them and didn't know they were hiring. Not wanting to work for them, just curious.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back