• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Care Mart???

johnny taliban

Total Time
enough
Anybody got any info on Care Mart. I believe that they were based in BHM but have recently moved to Nashville. Would appreciate any info,Johnny

Brett Hull

Pastafarian
Total Time
It's CaremarkRx. Lear 45, Citation X, and a Challenger 604 that's due to be replaced by a brand spanking new G-550 in December. As of about 2 months ago, they were looking to hire a couple expeirienced Gulfstream dudes.

Dangerkitty

Total Time
Brett Hull said:
It's CaremarkRx. Lear 45, Citation X, and a Challenger 604 that's due to be replaced by a brand spanking new G-550 in December. As of about 2 months ago, they were looking to hire a couple expeirienced Gulfstream dudes.

Brett, any word?

Brett Hull

Pastafarian
Total Time
Unfortunately, yes. Got the rejection e-mail :rolleyes: Tuesday. And to make matters worse, I was in possession of their product when I got the news.

Needless to say, that car got ran pretty hard in 1st gear. :D

Last edited:

johnny taliban

Total Time
enough
Brett,

thanks for the correction. Did you interview with CaremarkRX? If so, what did you learn about them. Good operation? QOL? blah blah blah?

thanks,

Johnny

Brett Hull

Pastafarian
Total Time
jt, here comes a p.m.

Dangerkitty

Total Time
johnny taliban said:
Brett,

thanks for the correction. Did you interview with CaremarkRX? If so, what did you learn about them. Good operation? QOL? blah blah blah?

thanks,

Johnny

Johnny,

If you need anymore info just send me a PM. I know stuff

Tanner

Total Time
6000+
Brett,

Do you live in BNA? What were you interviewing for? I've done some contract work for them and didn't know they were hiring. Not wanting to work for them, just curious.

Last edited: