• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

turbopilot

Before:

IMG_1081.jpeg

After:

IMG_1148.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great but would be better if I didn't have to have their monster branding all over the mains.

Those are promotional stickers. I peeled them off. Images are from the initial installation which was the 2nd Carbon Cub to get the gear in 2017.

Here they are today.
IMG_2805_Painterly.jpg

MUCH better. Those tires have really weird looking inner walls. I assume that's normal and a result of low psi?

When ordering gear from CubCrafters they have the option where the mains are further forward? 3X3 I think it's called. Is this standard or something you ask for, ask NOT for...? What needs to be the configuration for future Beringers?

When ordering gear from CubCrafters they have the option where the mains are further forward? 3X3 I think it's called. Is this standard or something you ask for, ask NOT for...? What needs to be the configuration for future Beringers?

All the Bushwheels have thin side walls so depending on inflation pressure you will see the side wall wrinkle. I run about 9 psi.

My Beringer setup places the nose about 2 1/2" higher than standard gear. About the same as the CC 3X3 gear.

Looks fantastic and seem to be very well built. I wish I could get it directly from CC.

BTW, what's the price of the set? how much time did the installation require? Do you need a STC?

Latest resources

Back