Caravan Flying Out Of San Antonio

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tango6

Greeting from San Antiono! Can anyone help with information about flying the Caravan for FedEx out of KSAT? What is the schedule like, pay, and requirements? Are they operated by Baron Aviation? Thanks for your help.

Talked to a driver in DRT the other day. He just got hired recently said pay was around 35k, M-F, home during the day and he is based in KDRT with Baron Aviation. He said he had around 2k TT when he got the call. It's a KDRT base, thats the bad part. Hope this helps.

Years ago (1990-1995) Baron was (and prob still is....) a very stable company with alot of retired military guys who wanted to stay flying.

Bases I believe, at that time were DRT, ABI, BWD, AUS, SJT, MAF, LBB. Flights were into Austin and/or DFW area

Years ago (1990-1995) Baron was (and prob still is....) a very stable company with alot of retired military guys who wanted to stay flying.

Bases I believe, at that time were DRT, ABI, BWD, AUS, SJT, MAF, LBB. Flights were into Austin and/or DFW area

During my nightly run I would chat on the radio with a pilot who flew a Fedex caravan out of LRD to SAT.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back