• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Captain Toolbag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I recognize that controller's voice. He's been friendly, professional and great to work with on every occasion that I've had the opportunity. That pilot's a frikkin' doosh.

Sounds like someone needs a little Midol . . . .Maybe A LOT of Midol.

Last edited:
I recognize that controller's voice. He's been friendly, professional and great to work with on every occasion that I've had the opportunity. That pilot's a frikkin' doosh.

That's Boston John! Probably one of the best guys working BOS Tower. I think he's the one that says that weird phrase to Cape Air.

Probably a scab............

:pimp:

More like 100% chance he was a scab. Must have been a real nice, quiet ride back to IAH.

That's Boston John! Probably one of the best guys working BOS Tower. I think he's the one that says that weird phrase to Cape Air.

More like 100% chance he was a scab. Must have been a real nice, quiet ride back to IAH.

John is a great controller. MOCHA HAGoTDI. It means to Make our Customers Happy and Have a Good Time Doing It.

That Captain was a real tool. I do wonder if he has tried to crank up any planes and run over some cops lately.. If he had, we would know he had some anger issues.

Latest resources

Back