• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

corpguy

RJ-

Just the response that I expected.

If you are as charming in person as you are here, you had better get used to being a commuter puke. Looks like you are going to be doing it for a loooong time.

Semper Fi,
Corpguy

Well you really have a "bad smell" about you, you know it smells like resentment. Sorry you got furloughed, but you left your beloved corporate job for the airlines. I bet when you were in class at AA you were the first one to put down all your buddies in corporate flight departments. Now that your done being a switch bitch on the727 and furloughed- you run back to your buddies looking for a job with your tail between your legs( all rats have tails ). You know the other thing is I bet your no more than maybe a private pilot that just likes to clutter up the board with bullsh*t. Maybe you are a furloughed pilot, but I'd bet your not working now with your attitude, so you sit home jerking off and create mindless crap.

Good Luck Chuck Yeager You're Gonna Need IT

That's good ... excellent ... let it AAAAAAALLLLL out. Now ... don't you feel better?

OK ... group hug everyone! :)

Dr. Minh
Aviation Therapist

Alright, alright,

I mistakenly sent this reply to "citation shares interview" as a new post, so that's where the round and round with RJ started.

It's clear that we don't see eye to eye and that probably will stay the same....let's let this post die it's ugly death!

Corpguy

CorpGuy

Truce Sounds Good

Unfortunatley words sometimes are the first line of defense. I don't know you and am not going to judge you from threads placed on this board. Nothing personal-Good Luck

Latest resources

Back