• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Capt Jake Patterson ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would forgive him of all his tool-ishness if in the next episode he would suddenly turn and look into the camera and say....

"Ladies and gentleman, Mesa sucks."

W

LOL! I would pay him to do that!

Only a ****************************** bag would go on a show like that

Watch the language please; and what does this thread have to do with substantive issues relating to Regional Airlines?

I am sure he is a short timer at EV. I think he is in the pool at at least one airline.

Yep-He will surely be gegtting in his limo to go to Belgium for some great waffles any day now!

-God what a tool you are-ACL! The amazing thing is you still think anyone around here regards you as anything other than a pompus windbag!

Watch the language please; and what does this thread have to do with substantive issues relating to Regional Airlines?

I agree watch the language, Please.

However, considering the short life of the thread, with 85 posts and over 5000 views, it has substantive interest amongst your subscribers and possibly some others, which would make your ADVERTISERS extremely happy. Sorry, my former marketing research background is coming out.

On another note, compared to other threads, most posts have stayed on subject.

If the standard and scope to substantive Regional issues is the benchmark, then we would have to shut down the category and probably most others. It seems to be of great interest to your subscribers--some regional and others.

Going back through the posts, I seem to remember regional airlines, pilots, airplanes, training department, commuting, and other aviation words being used that should help meet some requirements. It has created interest and Drama.

From a marketing and subscriber interest standpoint, the thread will continue to have interest for weeks to come and after his possible elimination. The thread has generated alot of "fan based" interest in the TV series.

There is interest as measured in total--some positive and some negative. I bet there are more regional pilots, regional pilots' wives and girlfriends and boyfriends watching this show as a result of a regional pilot being on it. It's somewhat Jerry Springer like, but it catches our attention.

In the end, putting aside other considerations, I AM PULLING FOR THE REGIONAL PILOT! He's one of us.

Please, let the Thread live on, and die it's natural death.

Yep-He will surely be gegtting in his limo to go to Belgium for some great waffles any day now!

-God what a tool you are-ACL! The amazing thing is you still think anyone around here regards you as anything other than a pompus windbag!

Your posts towards ACL65 sound like you have alot of unresolved, internal issues that you need to deal with.

I know ACL65, and your toxic classification mischaracterizes his real and screename personalities. He is not and never has been pompous, a windbag, or a pompous windbag. Then you go on to attempt to represent the opinions of "anyone" around here. ACL's opinions and posts are balanced, informative, and somewhat insightful. He never attacks others personally because their views differ from his, instead, counters with retort and dialogue that enhances the discussions and when possible he uses factual information to deflate the misinforation, lies, misconceptions, and out right fabrications that exist on this board.

Can you please attempt to do the same? Nevermind, maybe your real goals are different.

Your posts towards ACL65 sound like you have alot of unresolved, internal issues that you need to deal with.

I know ACL65, and your toxic classification mischaracterizes his real and screename personalities. He is not and never has been pompous, a windbag, or a pompous windbag. Then you go on to attempt to represent the opinions of "anyone" around here. ACL's opinions and posts are balanced, informative, and somewhat insightful. He never attacks others personally because their views differ from his, instead, counters with retort and dialogue that enhances the discussions and when possible he uses factual information to deflate the misinforation, lies, misconceptions, and out right fabrications that exist on this board.

Can you please attempt to do the same? Nevermind, maybe your real goals are different.

Yep-

ACL is a real champ-every post he makes seems more and more like something the General would post...

I really don't know or care anything about the guy other than what comes across in his posts. I am obviously not impressed with the fact that he will compliment regional guys one minute and then bitch about them the next. The guy just needs to choose a side and stay on it!

Oh BTW-His "I just talked to my pals down in route planning and they told me XXXX." Or "I know for a fact that DN had options beyond the crappy place he chose to stay at, because I know everything that goes on everywhere..." This little routine has grown way too old, and no one with any sense is buying any of this silly crap! No one is letting this buffoon in on hiring plans, route plans, or anything else-what a tool!

Wow this CRJ567 is quite a guy. There's nothing like having to endure his constant, profanity laced, angry at the world white boy rants, written in a 5th grade level vocabulary. Guys like him are what make Flightinfo great. Keep it up.

Latest resources

Back