• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Capital Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got a call for a july 18th class date, so they must be hiring some FO's as well. Who has the most accurate crystal ball prediction for the BAX situation?

starcheckdriver said:
Anyone been called for an interview or offered a class date with Capital Cargo?

Did you get a call USC? You talk about Capital about as much as we use to talk about Air Tahoma(somebody sure did beat that dead horse....). Hope your ready to take on the 727, it's a whole 'nother world from the Caravan. Last class had a single pilot Metro driver wash out, so that's something to think about. Best of wishes though.

As for BAX, who knows?!? Besides this IS aviation and nobody knows what's ever going to happen.

The Chief Pilot called and left a message with me. He couldn't remember if they had offered me a job or if I still needed to interview. LOL! I called him back yesterday, but no answer. I would imagine they would have interviewed me already for a July 18 class date. That seems like rather short notice.

Expect short notice for an interview/class date. It is also not uncommon to interview, drug test, get results and next day start ground school.

Spoke with 2 friends who were called by the CP last week for a June 18th FO ground school.

FG

starcheckdriver said:
The Chief Pilot called and left a message with me. He couldn't remember if they had offered me a job or if I still needed to interview. LOL! I called him back yesterday, but no answer. I would imagine they would have interviewed me already for a July 18 class date. That seems like rather short notice.

Are you a Lear Pic at airnet?

freighterguy said:
Expect short notice for an interview/class date. It is also not uncommon to interview, drug test, get results and next day start ground school.

Spoke with 2 friends who were called by the CP last week for a June 18th FO ground school.

FG

How can they expect you to leave your current employer that quickly? I thought standard procedure in any job was two weeks notice before leaving. Does Cappy always provide such short notice for classes?

starcheckdriver said:
How can they expect you to leave your current employer that quickly? I thought standard procedure in any job was two weeks notice before leaving. Does Cappy always provide such short notice for classes?

Welcome to the wonderful world of aviation! Two weeks is standard for most industries, but again we work in aviation.

IMHO (which isn't worth much) leaving your current employer with less than two weeks notice is asking for trouble and burning a bridge that you may need someday.

Latest resources

Back