Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sir Innocenti

Hello all:
Did a search and couldnt find much. Does anyone have any insight/info on Capital??? How is management, QOL, future??? Is it true they are getting some ex-AA 767-200's? I'd like to hear any info! Thanks in advance......

They're getting a couple of 757's for DHL flying out of MIA. I think the first one is due in September.

Please advise

What are the criteria for FE's. Do they require and A&P? Do they have PFE's, or SO's? I basically have about 1,150 hours TT, commerical ticket, CFI, and a FE Turbo-Jet ticket. I also live in Florida. What are the possiblity if any and who would be a good contact? Please advise if possible.

What are the criteria for FE's. Do they require and A&P? Do they have PFE's, or SO's? I basically have about 1,150 hours TT, commerical ticket, CFI, and a FE Turbo-Jet ticket. I also live in Florida. What are the possiblity if any and who would be a good contact? Please advise if possible.

Most FE's hired have their A&P, so they can perform certain maintenance functions if the need arises. The majority of FE's hired are PFE's, although some have pilot time, and are trying to upgrade to first officers.
This airline is not like Champion, for instance, where they hire everybody into the backseat first, then work your way up. At Capital, if you're a pilot, they'll hire you directly in the right seat, but you need to have enough hours.
Your TT seems a little low for this job and may not be competitive enough yet.
This airline is headquartered in Florida and many of the pilots live in Florida, so that may be a plus for you.
Most people who are hired there were recommended by somebody. PM me for a contact name.

Latest resources

Back