Capital Cargo out of MCO?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Midnight Flyer,
I just made an attempt to PM you. The system responded with "Midnight Flyer has chosen not to receive PM's or may not be allowed to receive P.M's" Whats the story? Have any other options? Please advise.
Thanks

Hey Midnight Flyer,
I just made an attempt to PM you. The system responded with "Midnight Flyer has chosen not to receive PM's or may not be allowed to receive P.M's" Whats the story? Have any other options? Please advise.
Thanks
oh sorry, I don't know I had the no pm option checked. Let me fix it.

Midnight

We are also owned by Peter "The FOX". We operate just down the hall from them. Good bunch of guys getting screwed by management. Some friends there like it, retention is horrible. Constantly training. From what I hear 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and occasionally a month on or a month off. Training and vacation taken on time off.

We are also owned by Peter "The FOX". We operate just down the hall from them. Good bunch of guys getting screwed by management. Some friends there like it, retention is horrible. Constantly training. From what I hear 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and occasionally a month on or a month off. Training and vacation taken on time off.

Yes, all of that is true.
Hopefully alot of that will change with the new contract. Recently voted in ALPA.

Hey Midnight, sorry to put you through this again, but your PM capability is still restricted. I'm still getting the same message as before and unable to PM you.
Thanks for the opportunity in trying to reach you. I had some information that I wanted to share.

ok, I'll talk to a FI and try to see what's going on with my pm's... sorry!!

Latest resources

Back