Cape Air Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

100fly

Anyone interview at Cape Air recently? I am having trouble finding recent interview gouge information. Also, what kind of jumpseating privileges do Cape Air pilots have with other airlines.

Thanks

Anyone interview at Cape Air recently? I am having trouble finding recent interview gouge information. Also, what kind of jumpseating privileges do Cape Air pilots have with other airlines.

Thanks

Interviewed with them back in 2005. Got the position but declined for my current oppotunity. Class organization, class people. Willflyforfood had some stuff, but most of the interivew was HR and then a test combined of ATP type questions. Very down to earth interview.

They fly Cessna 402s... Try their website and research the company. Recent interviews were very relaxed and welcoming, company history, future plans, group questions followed by one on one interview. Interviewed by two pilots. The pilots interviewing shared HR roles. Normal interview questions, just be yourself and have a few words to describe yourself. I was asked about a situation where I was pressured to fly but chose not to because of safety. Also, they fly 402s so know something about turbocharged high perf recip engines. Did I mention just relax, be yourself, and don't be the only guy wearing a red shirt.

no they pay more than that. just look it up. it is 11.80 per hour but they pay by duty hour, not flight hour. and any more than 40 hours in a week gets overtime pay. captain is more and if you have the ATP and the multi PIC then you would probably be hired as a captain. hiring for our class was into a hiring pool. currently they havnt called any one out of the pool.

but dont get your info from flightinfo. just email gene at cape air.

Latest resources

Back