• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So.. can I request a frisky from the opposite gender ?:D

nosewheel said:
So.. can I request a frisky from the opposite gender ?:D
Unless you are looking at different TSA agents than I am you probably don't WANT to be frisked by the opposite gender. The scary part of this is that it isn't going any good, yet they answer to basically no one, and there is no way to complain without the constant threat of spending a few nights in the pokey.

atrdriver

Your Right!! What was I thinking!!!! I Totally lost my head for a moment. :eek:

I couldn't believe what I was reading!!

We flew a customer to HPN this morning and we airlined back (so we are home for turkey day...that was nice of the customer to do that!) to CMI going through ORD. Anyway, at HPN we tried (and were sucessful) at getting on an earlier flight. Going through security we were both selected for "super screening." No big deal. The TSA guys/gals were the friendliest group I've ever seen. They were smiling and talkative. It was a nice change. Anyway, during my post wanding rubdown I got a pat on both cheeks! It would have been welcome had some hot girl been doing but sadly it was a guy who looked every bit of 70 yrs old. D'oh! I also got the wand a little high in the inseam area, if you know what I mean. It definitely made my trip home much more enjoyable :) The good news is that I get to do it all over again on Saturday when we airline back to HPN!! <sarcasm>

ps. I also got the pat down in the upper chest area...had I had boobies I could have charged for what he did to me

nosewheel said:
Your Right!! What was I thinking!!!! I Totally lost my head for a moment. :eek:
Ahh, your mind was in the right place.:) With
T housands
S tanding
A round, still can't find a hottie.

A good groping is what you make of it...just use your critical thinking mind to envision that the pat down is being done by the person of your choice and make the most of it. If it was good for you...maybe a tip is in order.

Shouldn't women be required to wear dresses with no panties and do the squat and cough before passing through the metal detector?

rumpletumbler said:
Shouldn't women be required to wear dresses with no panties and do the squat and cough before passing through the metal detector?
All women? Please, do you think the TSA would make it convenient for us by keeping pails around for puking?

Latest resources

Back