• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cancellation Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA gets 100% CX pay (including deadhead) for lineholders and reserves. Plus, if you get rescheduled, you get the higher of the old or new legs on a leg per leg basis.

We get a big middle finger at Great Lakes. It's a battleground item in negotiations for our next contract.

I hope you get it and also get a nice increase in pay in your next contract. It must suck to be stuck in the right seat at Great Mistakes during a hiring freeze. You get a whopping 16 bux an hour first year, and it tops out at 21 bucks an hour.

I am glad to hear that some of the regionals do receive $$$ for any and/or CXL flights!!!!
Nothing is worse then pushing a crew via $$ to complete a flight in less then perfect (read unsafe) conditions.

I hope you get it and also get a nice increase in pay in your next contract. It must suck to be stuck in the right seat at Great Mistakes during a hiring freeze. You get a whopping 16 bux an hour first year, and it tops out at 21 bucks an hour.

Probably about as much as it sucks to be making 37-39 bucks an hour after 3-4 years respectively flying 31 more passengers in a jet. All regionals' payscales suck, you're foolish if you think you're better than anyone else.

Probably about as much as it sucks to be making 37-39 bucks an hour after 3-4 years respectively flying 31 more passengers in a jet. All regionals' payscales suck, you're foolish if you think you're better than anyone else.

^^ +1 As an FO, at my regional airline, I will never make more than my wife... who is a teacher (and deserves a lot more than she gets paid - separate issue). Don't have an issue with her making more than me (more power to her! We need it) have an issue with my ceiling in my current position when I know the ceiling for this industry is miles higher...

What no Mesa Sucks!

Or did I miss it

No CXL pay for me.

Paid whether I fly, don't fly, sit in hotel or at home (like today). No min hour per month either. No need to push a flight due to wx since our contract covers us (pays us) regardless.

Latest resources

Back