Can you say IDIOT!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And we do have the best pizza.

You have the best pizza if you know where to go..Any place that's called Ray's, or Famous Ray's, or Original Ray's isn't good pizza.

There's also a place in Chinatown (a couple blocks from Mulberry street) that sells the best dumplings I've ever had... 5 for a buck!!!

PilotOnTheRise said:
I'll assume you are joking, but just incase you are not, and for others who are thinking the same thing, let me write a little something:
I live in the Baton Rouge area, where this happened. Yes it is coincidence. Unfortunately, there are stupid people everywhere, in every part of the country. It is ashamed, however, that people pick on the South so much, and it doesn't help when messes like Katrina and this accident happen. There are so many stereotypes, and misconceptions about the South, that it is unbelievable. The South, truthfully, is no different that other parts of the country. Not everybody down here speaks with a "heey yaawwll" accent, and Hollywood's "version" of a Southern accent is WAY off. It is not nearly that unintelligent sounding. Plus, very few people actually speak with a Southern accent at all, just like everybody up North doesn't speak with a strong Northern accent, or not everybody in California speaks with that "Hey duuude" surfer accent.
The only reason I say this is: I have lived in the South all of my life. I, however, have traveled to many other parts of the country. I don't see a difference in the people, or lifestyle, at all. Unless you have lived in the South, believing these stereotypes the media, and Hollywood gives off of the South is ridiculous. It is not even close! The only reason the media hates the South, anyway, and Hollywood for that matter, is because people tend to be republican. If the South were a majority democrat, I guarantee you wouldn't see any of the stereotypes and misconceptions of the South we see today. Think about it! People in the South are not unintelligent, although there are some stupid ones, but that goes for the whole country, and people in the South do not all speak like NASCAR drivers, in fact, most don't.

Your panties called, they want to be unbunched.....

Look man I live in the south too, however I know enough to laugh when a joke comes along. You need to learn not to take things like this seriously or you'll never pass your 1st EKG. Do you think the people in west virginia get all upset when they hear an inbreeding joke? No they chuckle, brush their tooth and get into the family bed for a good night of sleep. So in the words of cartoon Saddam " Relax guy ".

Alright I might have come off a bit rude with the panties/bunch bit. Sorry PilotOnTheRise but I've had a long day of sitting in my crashpad doing absolutely nothing away from my family while I search the company website waiting to find out when I will be furloughed in the next few months. The industry may be what you make of it, but I think it can be an ugly addiction at times. Keep up the flying and I hope by the time you get here we will have built up a better way of life for you.

Chperplt

ChperpltII said:
You have the best pizza if you know where to go..Any place that's called Ray's, or Famous Ray's, or Original Ray's isn't good pizza.

There's also a place in Chinatown (a couple blocks from Mulberry street) that sells the best dumplings I've ever had... 5 for a buck!!!
Are you ready to play by the rules or are you going to get kicked off this site again.

Salty Pirate said:
I wonder if it is just coincidence that this happened in the south.
Not any more so of a co-inky-dink than when them Illinois doctors and business owners kill up to 5 others in their Barrons and Malibus. Or, how about that news from a few months ago from Oregon where that guy gut butt sexed by the horse and died in the ER from a perforated colon and the police found out there was animal sex for money operation going on at the farm.

I'm betting this idiot is from New York or New Jersey and is a transplanted carpet bagger.

Other than texans, I can't wait till I don't have to spend another week in the South. Well . . . . My experience is from Memphis, do I need to go any further. If anyone questions this reply, The Anual Criter Convention is at our hotel every year. You don't want to know, trust me

Oh, by the way, the best pizza in the world! Is Donatos!

BOOYA said:
Oh, by the way, the best pizza in the world! Is Donatos!
Is Donatos a Memphis thing? I'm going to be heading down there pretty soon.

don't know man, but whenever I go to CMH, I go to Donatos. Not where I live, man that is the best pizza

lolololol

The best part is he originally didnt want it put on the first flatbed cuz he thought they might scratch it. A true classic.

Note to self:
Update airplane checklist. Add item #34 to read -

Preflight checklist
........#34 Remove obstructions from intended runway before takeoff.

Latest resources

Back