• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Can you say IDIOT!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, he takes out the mirror on the 1st truck and keeps going? In a way I am glad this happened, if only because he won't get insurance for awhile. Hopefully that will keep him out of the air for awhile.

As for the screeching, it sounds like small tires doing it. I think it is from the airplane and there is a just a lag when the sound hit the recorder. It looks like the camera was zoomed in pretty good.

Salty Pirate said:
I wonder if it is just coincidence that this happened in the south.

I'll assume you are joking, but just incase you are not, and for others who are thinking the same thing, let me write a little something:
I live in the Baton Rouge area, where this happened. Yes it is coincidence. Unfortunately, there are stupid people everywhere, in every part of the country. It is ashamed, however, that people pick on the South so much, and it doesn't help when messes like Katrina and this accident happen. There are so many stereotypes, and misconceptions about the South, that it is unbelievable. The South, truthfully, is no different that other parts of the country. Not everybody down here speaks with a "heey yaawwll" accent, and Hollywood's "version" of a Southern accent is WAY off. It is not nearly that unintelligent sounding. Plus, very few people actually speak with a Southern accent at all, just like everybody up North doesn't speak with a strong Northern accent, or not everybody in California speaks with that "Hey duuude" surfer accent.
The only reason I say this is: I have lived in the South all of my life. I, however, have traveled to many other parts of the country. I don't see a difference in the people, or lifestyle, at all. Unless you have lived in the South, believing these stereotypes the media, and Hollywood gives off of the South is ridiculous. It is not even close! The only reason the media hates the South, anyway, and Hollywood for that matter, is because people tend to be republican. If the South were a majority democrat, I guarantee you wouldn't see any of the stereotypes and misconceptions of the South we see today. Think about it! People in the South are not unintelligent, although there are some stupid ones, but that goes for the whole country, and people in the South do not all speak like NASCAR drivers, in fact, most don't.

PilotOnTheRise said:
I'll assume you are joking, but just incase you are not, and for others who are thinking the same thing, let me write a little something:
I live in the Baton Rouge area, where this happened. Yes it is coincidence. Unfortunately, there are stupid people everywhere, in every part of the country. It is ashamed, however, that people pick on the South so much, and it doesn't help when messes like Katrina and this accident happen. There are so many stereotypes, and misconceptions about the South, that it is unbelievable. The South, truthfully, is no different that other parts of the country. Not everybody down here speaks with a "heey yaawwll" accent, and Hollywood's "version" of a Southern accent is WAY off. It is not nearly that unintelligent sounding. Plus, very few people actually speak with a Southern accent at all, just like everybody up North doesn't speak with a strong Northern accent, or not everybody in California speaks with that "Hey duuude" surfer accent.
The only reason I say this is: I have lived in the South all of my life. I, however, have traveled to many other parts of the country. I don't see a difference in the people, or lifestyle, at all. Unless you have lived in the South, believing these stereotypes the media, and Hollywood gives off of the South is ridiculous. It is not even close! The only reason the media hates the South, anyway, and Hollywood for that matter, is because people tend to be republican. If the South were a majority democrat, I guarantee you wouldn't see any of the stereotypes and misconceptions of the South we see today. Think about it! People in the South are not unintelligent, although there are some stupid ones, but that goes for the whole country, and people in the South do not all speak like NASCAR drivers, in fact, most don't.

Lighten up buddy!!!!:p ! It just proves that those who get defensive must be hiding something. There has to be a reason why this bothers you so much????

say again said:
Lighten up buddy!!!!:p ! It just proves that those who get defensive must be hiding something. There has to be a reason why this bothers you so much????

As I sit here with my overalls on, with my white stained T-shirt, my straw hat on, chewing my piece of straw, staring out of my trailer window at the cows out on the farm, I ask you, whatever do you mean? I have nothing to hide! :-D

Last edited:
PilotOnTheRise said:

I grew up in Texas....and for the most part i agree with you...Hollywood does blow up the southern thing...however i also disagree...I have some real "hollywood" style southern friends down their. The southern accent is in them all as well...Its hilarious now that i live in Illinois and listen to these northern foke talk all weird. Doenst mean southern people are stupid...but i deffinitly believe that this country has many different types of people and you can tell where they are from by the accent and there personality. I personally HATE the northern accents. Fortunatly im getting use to it more and more. C ya'll later...

His next airplane will be a Cirrus.

bobs98tlr said:
I grew up in Texas....and for the most part i agree with you...Hollywood does blow up the southern thing...however i also disagree...I have some real "hollywood" style southern friends down their. The southern accent is in them all as well...Its hilarious now that i live in Illinois and listen to these northern foke talk all weird. Doenst mean southern people are stupid...but i deffinitly believe that this country has many different types of people and you can tell where they are from by the accent and there personality. I personally HATE the northern accents. Fortunatly im getting use to it more and more. C ya'll later...

i love how people call us New Yorkers rude, snobby people, when in fact it's the complete opposite. i think they are the most truthful, genuine people around. they won't lie to your face, or stab you in the back (not literally, though it does happen):laugh: . i feel safer walking in NYC than a majority of the other cities in the US.

say again said:
i love how people call us New Yorkers rude, snobby people, when in fact it's the complete opposite. i think they are the most truthful, genuine people around. they won't lie to your face, or stab you in the back (not literally, though it does happen):laugh: . i feel safer walking in NYC than a majority of the other cities in the US.

You got that right buster. We tell it how it is. And we do have the best pizza.

Latest resources

Back