• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Can you say Collusion??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didn't Norman Black state during the Congressional hearings that UPS in not attempting to steal DHL customers?

Didn't Norman Black state during the Congressional hearings that UPS in not attempting to steal DHL customers?

The rodent was not allowed out of his cage during the hearings. Probably because UPS does not want him to say something inappropriate like he has been known to do whenever he opens his mouth. The individual from UPS during the hearings is Burt Wallace, President of UPS corporate transportation. He actually is important while Black likes to think he is.

Last edited:

UPS, FedEx and DHL are always trying to steal each others customers. Been going on for years. Now that there is blood in the water, the sharks are in a feeding frenzy.

I don't think they are trying to "steal" anything. DHL is screwing it up by the numbers, they are forcing their own customers to leave. If I ran UPS I would have done this long ago.

I don't think they are trying to "steal" anything. DHL is screwing it up by the numbers, they are forcing their own customers to leave. If I ran UPS I would have done this long ago.

Ditto ABXbooger. Sorry Wickedride, I don't see any collusion.

Nothing to see here, move along.

I don't have any connection with UPS.

Latest resources

Back