Can you say Collusion??

wickedride

Total Time
little
Can you say Collusion??Maybe-Maybe not

Either way not good.

http://switchnow.ups.com/

What is really going on here??

Do you think Frank Appel is using this web site?

Last edited:

B767Inst

Total Time
Didn't Norman Black state during the Congressional hearings that UPS in not attempting to steal DHL customers?

shooter

Call me the Tumblin' Dice
Total Time
jail?
Didn't Norman Black state during the Congressional hearings that UPS in not attempting to steal DHL customers?
The rodent was not allowed out of his cage during the hearings. Probably because UPS does not want him to say something inappropriate like he has been known to do whenever he opens his mouth. The individual from UPS during the hearings is Burt Wallace, President of UPS corporate transportation. He actually is important while Black likes to think he is.

Last edited:

EMBPILOT1

Total Time
17000+
UPS, FedEx and DHL are always trying to steal each others customers. Been going on for years. Now that there is blood in the water, the sharks are in a feeding frenzy.

ABXbooger

Total Time
I don't think they are trying to "steal" anything. DHL is screwing it up by the numbers, they are forcing their own customers to leave. If I ran UPS I would have done this long ago.

waka

Emasculating the Right
Total Time
4?
I don't think they are trying to "steal" anything. DHL is screwing it up by the numbers, they are forcing their own customers to leave. If I ran UPS I would have done this long ago.
Ditto ABXbooger. Sorry Wickedride, I don't see any collusion.

Nothing to see here, move along.

I don't have any connection with UPS.