• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Can You believe this!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hawkercpt. is right on the money. This ridiculus attempt to shame Options management is why he's being called all the appropriate names.

Asspiring, why is this such a big deal to you? Unless you are one of the pilots involved in the lawsuit (and I'm QUITE sure you are), why do you press this issue? Answer that one question for us. If you aren't involved in the lawsuit, I'm sure you were denied a job with us. That tells me one thing: Eric still knows how to weed out the bad guys. I doubt anyone could stand to take eight days of your IBT bullshat on the road. I know I couldn't.

In a search, you've been involved in 14 total threads. Five of those threads have been started by you in an attempt to cut on Options management, and/or talk IBT with those who are members. Good grief, when will you stop? I'm sure it's fun to ruffle feathers on this board, but you are getting what you deserve. And I'll keep it going. You are a pathetic pile of $hit.

Raytheon never settles. Raytheon will let this one run the whole nine yards. If Raytheon wins, its gonna suck to be them.

The motion for summary judgement will not stand the test.

A$ To Be in prematue in his glee.

sky4:
My Beef?

Well, this is a bold blatant act of Discrimination.. What if they would not hire you because you don't like flying with "old guys"??
Now that's not fair is it?

hawkercpt:
The Mud/dragging..

Management-those professionals who should had know better- committed the act of dragging FLOPS through the mud when they chose to target a group of Professionals for termination who involved themselves in a belief which he did not agree with..
In short, anyone that agrees with this action by any corporation are bigots.. My opinion, My right under the 1st amendment!

I'm on your blacklist now, aren't I?

We as Americans do not have the right in a business- public or private- to blacklist anyone for their beliefs!! FLOPS should be ashamed!

grim reaper:
Raytheon?

Gotta disagree with you on the Raytheon statement..
They will not chance the negative publicity of a discrimination judgement against the company.. If Settled out of court, its a sealed judgement.. They are having enough trouble acquiring funds without this issue coming to light in the Wallstreet journal.. If this does go to trial a Jury would not be kind..

I've got to wonder here why is it that aspiring to be is getting the crap kicked out of him.

There is no secret with the lawsuit going on. The information is public. This is a public forum. So who cares.

There is one thought here. The firings start with guys who are stirring up union support. Yet, where does it end. Maybe it goes to guys with bad attitudes, then maybe guys who are having bad days, then guys with brown hair, then red heads.

It's a slippery slope. That's why this has to be taken care of for EVERYONE's sake.

PS i've been meaning to write this for a couple of days but I haven't been able to log into a computer I trust. :)

The courts will provide the answer to your question soon enough. It will go to trial.

The plaintiffs have NOT received a judgement in their favor. The plaintiffs have file a MOTION and that is all for now.

So your tune will change IF the finding is for the plantiffs? That's when you'll decide FLOPS was in the wrong?

hey griz i'm going to go down to the north end tonight to start some lessons. The priest says miracles do happen but the red sox has a better chance at winning the world series.

Re: ASSPIRING and CLIF

CLIF, you sound like your too old to fly for us so whats your beef? [/B]

Are you suggesting that FLOPS practices AGE discrimination? Maybe that explains why I haven't been called for an interview!.;)

I guess my post came off a little wrong, ASSpiring is who I really don't understand.

Cliff, I did not mean say anything about being too old and I am sorry I came off that way, I saw you were retired and just did not understand why you were even worried about this. I have flown with many older pilots and have learned much from them, we have lots at Options. I do understand your post and I understand what you said. I don't have a problem with fellow pilots wanting to bring in a union and I will not put them down for it, I don't think the IBT is right for us! I met a couple of these quys that were fired before the merger and they had a very bad attitude toward a company they did not know much about and they were downing my company to my face and I did not like that at all. I am very proud of Flight Options and very happy here and I have never been asked to do anything dangerous or illegal like these guys were saying. I also know if I went around complaning and talking bad about Options to everyone even owners, I would not be flying here for very long. I also know that if any Netjets pilots were doing that they would be sitting at home for quite a while.

Fly Safe

Latest resources

Back