• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

can someone tell me why...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who cares about performance!!! Who are you trying to impress now? Did you guys impress Phil? That's the problem with 9e pilots....

With the aerodata and crewtrac fiasco, it's becoming apparent that the "vastly superior" XJ management is no more adept at managing the basket case of a company we have now... at the same time, the hopes that the ATL 900 base closing wouldn't happen - well, it's definitely happening now that ASA is getting those planes.

Can someone explain to me why 9e legacy pilots today swear that delta is going to absorb them into mainline delta?! Can you please stop feeding that story to the rest of the pilot group!

I might be the first one to actually answer your question.

Because those 9e legacy pilots you may be referring to bypassed the flow-through agreement with NWA when they had the chance. Most of the first 150 or so pilots though making $35/hour sitting sideways on the cargo whale out of anchorage was not a good deal. Now of course imagine the talks they have with themselves at night.

So, I think it's more wishful thinking on their part. If Delta wanted a flow or wanted to absorb the 9e pilot group they would have kept the flow...not throw it away...

I might be the first one to actually answer your question.

Because those 9e legacy pilots you may be referring to bypassed the flow-through agreement with NWA when they had the chance.

Are you referring to the XJ pilots?? Express I/Pinnacle, (which would be a 9E "legacy" pilot), never had any flow through with NWA.

Latest resources

Back