Can someone tell me the "GoJet" story?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BizPilot said:
Just seen a lot of flame lately about this regional called "GoJet".

Could someone give me a brief overview about the company's history, and why GoJet is considered such low-life?

I get the hunch they are PFT, and bottom-of-the-barrel in pay?

Someone please fill me in, I'd like to hear about these "Bassards"

If you really want to know, Id be happy to tell you, but its useless on here.

redbook said:
I have challenged any g0jet pilot to respond to a simple question. They defend joining an alter ego and being part of a whipsaw. However when I ask if they would join an alter ego to whipsaw, say Fedex, they fall silent.

Rsspilot and the other g0jet alter ego pilots can't/won't answer the simple question. For the millionth time:

They keep dodging, confusing, obfuscating. But you can't run from the alter ego that you joined. So answer:

Go try your alter ego game at Fedex. Tell them that you will fly the A380 for less and start with zero seniority. How do you think that will go over?

Oh, but you would "like" your job at Fedexg0jet. It wouldn't be ok there, and its not ok here.

Im answering your question Redbook.....not yes...but HELL YES if they offered me a job. I have no love for unions.....they have done nothing but hurt. Tell me the good they have done and dont say stupid things like insurance and profit sharing and days off because last time I checked every major corporation such as Xerox, HP, Dell, Microsoft, and others offer these. Guess what, no union.

redbook said:
I have challenged any g0jet pilot to respond to a simple question. They defend joining an alter ego and being part of a whipsaw. However when I ask if they would join an alter ego to whipsaw, say Fedex, they fall silent.
[/B]

And no TSA pilot has answered why they keep bitc*ing about GOJets, when TSA management is responsable.....why not quit such a peace of sh*t company like TSA. But ohhh no, all you want to do is keep bitch*ing and crying and name calling....do you think that's actually going to change anything??? geeeeez man!
pathetic

regionaltard said:
Once upon a time an airline took a big 'ol dump and instead of flushing they fished it out of the bowl and turned it into another airline.

The End.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LMAO! that's good, I like that

Flybet3 said:
And no TSA pilot has answered why they keep bitc*ing about GOJets, when TSA management is responsable.....why not quit such a peace of sh*t company like TSA. But ohhh no, all you want to do is keep bitch*ing and crying and name calling....do you think that's actually going to change anything??? geeeeez man!
pathetic

No one will because we are all emailing resume's

Flybet3 said:
pathetic

I'll take this one.

We keep the story in the community's ear because of the continued pressure applied to the TSA pilot group. We have problems with the GJ pilot group because they travel incognito and hide thir ID badges. (Yes, as a rule, they are flipped over). They know they are tools in the dismantling of another pilot group and they have fun doing it. As far as them being a "union" shop, this is BS as well. Were the GJ pilots given a choice of representation? No! Managers, I mean pilots tried to bring in Local 618 and were denied until after the NMB sided with TSA Holdings. Their "Contract" is being negotiated by former TSA management for their pilot group so that oughtta be a serious winner. I have news for you guys, your union officials and TSA management are one in the same. As for quitting, I have alot invested in that place and all the chips have yet to fall.

Now my annecdotal evidence of their lack of professionalism. Some may have heard the hissey fit a female FO had on the ops freq in Chicago on Friday. That was special. Also to the little mid-eastern guy who was laughing about TSA furloughs at Flight Safety, keep laughing because you work for the same people. Your tool value will soon diminish.

Last edited:
Capn Lucky said:
I'll take this one.

We keep the story in the community's ear because of the continued pressure applied to the TSA pilot group. We have problems with the GJ pilot group because they travel incognito and hide thir ID badges. (Yes, as a rule, they are flipped over). They know they are tools in the dismantling of another pilot group and they have fun doing it. As far as them being a "union" shop, this is BS as well. Were the GJ pilots given a choice of representation? No! Managers, I mean pilots tried to bring in Local 618 and were denied until after the NMB sided with TSA Holdings. Their "Contract" is being negotiated by former TSA management for their pilot group so that oughtta be a serious winner. I have news for you guys, your union officials and TSA management are one in the same. As for quitting, I have alot invested in that place and all the chips have yet to fall.

Now my annecdotal evidence of their lack of professionalism. Some may have heard the hissey fit a female FO had on the ops freq in Chicago on Friday. That was special. Also to the little mid-eastern guy who was laughing about TSA furloughs at Flight Safety, keep laughing because you work for the same people. Your tool value will soon diminish.

Too laugh at hurting another pilot by your actions is very low.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back