Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MadDog74

Hi there everyone...

I am looking for a career switch into the fractionals. I have heard some great things about a company called XO Jet. I was wondering if anyone had any information about their schedules, pay/benefits, quality of life, etc? It would be a great help.

Thanks a bunch.

MD

There is an incredible amount of information on this site, just use the search function...you'll find lots.

I too would like info

I too would like more info about XOJet. I have tried the search function and there is actually very little real information on this website.

Information I'm looking for is about:
-pay
-upgrade (and how that works since it appears to not be based on seniority)
-benefits (medical as well as those wonderful hotel points and per diem)
-And most importantly, basing. How does that work? There are some posts that talk vaguely about Tier 1 and 2 airports. What are those? And is the 15 on, 13 off schedule the only one available at Tier 2 airports?

Thanks in advance for those who reply with good information.

Gotta say, if your definition of a fractional is a company that will sell you part of a plane, then XOJet is not a fractional operator. They manage planes for owners and operate them under 135.

Well, I was going to suggest trying www.airlinepilotcentral.com, but when I checked it out I noticed that XO JET was not covered as of yet, so I guess this site is your best bet then.

Latest resources

Back