• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Campervans in airport parking lots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know of one Captain who has a camper van in Atlanta, don't know if he's ever had an issue or not. I can just imagine a tailgating set up with lawn chairs and a cooler in the company parking lot between trips.

Las Angeles World Airport charges $60/month to park in lot B with your RV....busses come by every 5minutes to take you to the terminal.

Las Angeles World Airport charges $60/month to park in lot B with your RV....busses come by every 5minutes to take you to the terminal.

There was a special on this on 60 minutes a few years ago. Common at many airports, but LAX had something like 200+ camper/RVs in the one lot.

I once heard about a guy using a small camper type setup in the employee parking lot somewhere. He had even tapped into the electrical supply from an overhead light to power his rig, but he eventually got busted.

I once heard about a guy using a small camper type setup in the employee parking lot somewhere. He had even tapped into the electrical supply from an overhead light to power his rig, but he eventually got busted.

I think Henry O's white van (was called the A-team van when it was in ABE) is still sitting in the lot in SYR rusting away.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back