Cam

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GIVSP

Anyone taken the CAM course through NBAA? I hear the failure rate is high on the exam. Thoughts? Insight?

Don't waste your money!!! Enroll in the Embry-Riddle CAM courses... It's more comprehensive and you actually learn something. As far as the NBAA CAM, you study a list of books,pamphlets, and information that you never see on the test!!! They (NBAA) build the CAM up to be something it is not and make everyone feel as if Fortune 500 companies prefer candidates with the CAM certificate. Far from the truth! NBAA took $1500 from me and I didn't even get a kiss! Take the Riddle courses

Your experience will likely qualify you for a lot of credits. The remaining Embry-Riddle classes you may have to take are pretty much 5th grade level.

I did not take the exam, but I know a few people who have had to do it a few times (?)

The great part about it is that you can sign your name Joe Clown, CAM...just like you were an MD or something!

:0

CAM recurrent

I was thinking of getting this certificate until I found out that you have to take recurrent classes to keep current.

Curious if anyone has any updates on this process. How much does the whole program cost? 11k seems quite expensive.

Certified Aviation Manager its at least 3-5k through NBAA. And the only chick that digs it is the one I have to listen to for 3 hours in the cockpit tell me how important it is and it should be accredited so that company tuition assistance plan will cover it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back