CAL's newest NC member worst pick possible

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CAL just elected a new NC member.

This guy is political scum. He can not tell right from wrong. He never has a position. He spins like a top.

His personal life is a disaster just like his professional life. He lives with many in the alternative life styles, and must be one as well.

Undisciplined individuals like this should not be leading all when they can not represent themselves in any type of appropriate manner.

But then again the CAL MEC vice chairman is a confessed nudist so they must all get along well screwing over everyone.

Get ready to get what you deserve CAL ALPA pilots. If you can not screen leadership like this out of the ranks of two of the most important bodies in the company, the MEC and NC, you all deserve what you get.

Would you mind elaborating on this? Preferably with some sort of past history, not simply slanderous remarks. By the way, I'm not sure there are too many people under the age of 45 who care what consenting adults may or may not do behind closed doors, so please only post evidence relavent to the person not performing his duties on the NC well.
Thanks.

-Blucher

Phrogs, don't see your argument as much better. Calling someone's disdain for a particular lifestyle a fear is the usual argument that is run to on the other side.

Phrogs, don't see your argument as much better. Calling someone's disdain for a particular lifestyle a fear is the usual argument that is run to on the other side.

I may not have gotten 800 on the SAT verbal, but I read the original post and the sentiment of homophobia comes across strongly. You don't have to lean left to get that.

Semper Fi.

This is nothing but slander. I know the guy you're talking about. If you want to call him "political", fine.

Trashing his personal life based on nothing but rumor and your whim is crap. Don't even listen to this idiot.

Unfortunately, this is what happens when you sign up for a position with a target on your head. The crazies come out and start throwing molotov cocktails. I think this is why a lot of good, noncorrupt people probably shy away from getting involved.

I may not have gotten 800 on the SAT verbal, but I read the original post and the sentiment of homophobia comes across strongly. You don't have to lean left to get that.

Semper Fi.

I don't think one has to lean left to use the fear argument although it is typically where you see it. What I am trying to say is that just because someone doesn't like, agree with, or accept something (in this case homosexuality) doesn't mean that they are fearful of it which is exactly what homophobia means. Saying that someone is fearful of homosexuality usually is meant to say someone is ignorant and should learn to accept it by "opening" their minds.

With phrogs in your title, I didn't think you are much for leaning left. What I meant by an argument used by the other side is one used by supporters of accepting the lifestyle whether left or right.

not that i am exactly positive if this said person is a scab or not, but the bottom line for myself is......I WILL NEVER TRUST A SCAB,..ONCE A SCAB, ALWAYS A SCAB.

Latest resources

Back