Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Calls or Letters from SWA October Decision Board?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

livingmydream

I appreciate the responses to my earlier thread on the date of the SWA Decision Board... now that the board has met, has anyone received a phone call or letter?

What date did the board meet??

If my memory serves me right....people got calls before those that got the letters...seems like the calls went out withint a week.....

Lmd...

livingmydream said:
I appreciate the responses to my earlier thread on the date of the SWA Decision Board... now that the board has met, has anyone received a phone call or letter?

If you're on this board, like I am, I know that knowing the decision right now is not soon enough. But, from what I understand is happening now is that the calls won't go out immediately like they used to. SWA is waiting for about a week for the phone calls to coincide with the arrival of the "Dear John" letters. I figure the Tuesday to Friday time period next week is when we'll start hearing the good news for the lucky ones who get a call and ALL postal carriers should be on high alert for nervous pilots watching them like a hawk!

I'm already checking my cell phone every 10 minutes to make sure the charge is good and that the ringer is on!

Signed,

Sleepless in BWI

The calls have begun!:D Yeah Baby!:beer:

Good luck to everybody waiting for the phone to ring!

F16TJ said:

Congrats, TJ! Looks like things are working out as we thought they would!!

Kathy

F16TJ said:

F16TJ Congratulations on the phone call what day did you interview? Anyone else with good or bad news?:beer:

Interviewed Sep 21. HPA in May. Application in June. Called to interview in August. Hopefully, a class in February.

Kathy,

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it!:D

Interviewed 9/15 got the call this morning. What a relief...should be good and drunk by 1700. Congrats to all.

The mailman can now be at ease!!!

Just receieved the call as well!!! Type HPA - Aug / Intervew call - Aug / Interview - Sep!!!

Thanks a ton to all of those who have helped!!!

Latest resources

Back