• Start date
  • Watchers 18

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry what was that?? Comair never in its history took an inferior contract in order to secure growth or undercut another company. The current situation is a result of crooked management and a sham bankruptcy resulting in them being paid lower than some other DCI carriers. If not for the BK they would continue to lead the way in regional contracts and probably still get undercut over and over by whores like Mesa and Shaniqua.

RW you are a Cancer!! No offense intended.
Actually Comair DID vote to accept a "pay freeze" for new, larger planes. I don't think it worked out too well for them the first time though because I don't see any of those new, larger planes flying around for them. OH, wait! Comair IS swapping some 100's for 900's. oops! I think they took a pretty good paycut too to get them. It was just imposed on them by a judge this time.

I do think CHQ/REP is the cancer of the industry flying replacment F-100/DC9-10/BEA146 with the 88 seat 175 for 22/H no trip RIG!!! No CX pay!!!
You should be proud ****************************** Bag

Sorry what was that?? Comair never in its history took an inferior contract in order to secure growth or undercut another company. The current situation is a result of crooked management and a sham bankruptcy resulting in them being paid lower than some other DCI carriers. If not for the BK they would continue to lead the way in regional contracts and probably still get undercut over and over by whores like Mesa and Shaniqua.

RW you are a Cancer!! No offense intended.

You're right, they didn't take one they took three.

1. Pay freeze sold to the pilot group by Fred Betrayal while dangling an EMB 170 in CVG. Pilots voted for it.

2. Pay cut voted by the pilots that never went into effect because the flight attendants had more balls than the pilot group.

3. Pay cut voted by the pilots as well as dramatic work rule changes in the "final" contract with language that gives Comair growth.

They never took an inferior contract? Hmmm.

Contract '01 was a big winner for them but just like James "Buster" Douglas, they had one good fight and from then on got their butts kicked. Don't blame someone else for what you voted on.

Also, wasn't Comair the king of "Buy Your Job" until '99? You got to pay $12,000 to go make $13,000 flying the new shiny RJ.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back