• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Call from ExpressJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wheels up...you need to try chq man..ive got an interview with them and i have a fraction of your time....great place to be i think...also of your ballsy try Trans States theyre hiring tons of people...real low timers to guys like yourself

snap145 said:
wheels up...you need to try chq man..ive got an interview with them and i have a fraction of your time....great place to be i think...also of your ballsy try Trans States theyre hiring tons of people...real low timers to guys like yourself

I want to work at chautauqua. I've been applying ever sense feb 2005. Not sure why they won't just call me lol. I even hold the 170 mins. I've heard from a friend though that they want people with 121/135 experience for that plane, not sure if its true or not.

~wheelsup

Last edited:
PA31Ho said:
Because I went to Riddle... at least that's what they told me. Not that there is anything great about Riddle, actually I did their Online school - didn't even step foot on the real campus - and I really have no desire to.

QUOTE]

Take it from a fellow graduate that never said that first sentence. Never say Because i went to ______. wont get you very far. X jet is one of the best regionals to be at right now...Pay aside. The thing that will get you a job is personality and Experience. 700 is still quite low. I had a family member at a corp job that wouldnt let me touch a jet until about 1200 hrs. dont be in such a rush. Build some experience to where you can market yourself to some of the more desireable companies to work for.

I didn't say that, they did. Piedmont told me that the only reason why they call people with low times like myself is because we went to Riddle, Purdue, or UND.

PA31Ho,

Maybe ExpressJet asked you to send them updated resumes because they want to see if you gained some TIME and EXPERIENCE since the last time they talk to you. You apartently didn't, so now because you don't meet the requirements they wanted, you bag on them. Then you say that you don't care that they didn't hire you, but yet you took so much time to write on this forum to say basically "I hate ExpressJet because they didn't hire me at 700 HOURS." Don't be mad at them for not wanting to hire you at such LITTLE TIME. Get some more flight time and try again. I worked at Scenic Airlines before coming to ExpressJet and it was the funnest time I have had flying.
And as you can tell by the responses on this post, pilots take thing seriously, so watch what you say in the cockpit. You have the ability to hide behind a fake name here but you can't in the cockpit or your company.

Anyways.... best of luck at Peidmont, and in the future, and maybe I'll see you at ExpressJet.

pilotmejiaj: yea, maybe we'll see you around sometime... heh probably woulnd't even know it if we did meet up sometime. anyway, thanks for the post, I was just a little frustrated with all our phone conversations - it just sounded like they didn't know what they were doing. if nobody wants me at 700 hours, maybe they'll want me at 800, etc... like I said many times, I am not being picky whatsoever and I don't hate any airline because they didn't hire me with 700 hours. anyway....... it'll all workout for everybody, it just takes time, and I realize this. most people on here took me the wrong way because I wasn't trying to bash any airline or wasn't cranky because "waaaaa they didn't hire me." and I'm sure I'll have a PDT capt breathin down my neck - don't we all have those experiences? the guy I fly with in the 421 does the same stuff to me now, but it's for the best.

Latest resources

Back