Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL, uniform on ferry flights? Really????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I jumpsat on a Fedex flight once, from ANC to Narita. Both CA and FO hopped back to change into their "jammies." (Not together of course) There were 4 JS'rs on that flight.

BTW, Whinelover is still unemployed, I think. I am too, come to think of it. I just wore the uniform on ferry flights to get through security. Of course, the military charters wanted us in uniform if we operated into a base, though.

All you homos that wanna sleep in a tie, be my guess.

I don't know whats cooler;

You turning up to work not wearing a CAL uniform to fly a CAL flight;

You posting the fascinating details on the internet;

You telling the PIC and flightinfo that you "...you dont read the memos.."

Or you;

being collegiate on the post by saying "cmon guys ..you know i dont..." blah, blah, blah.

Do you honestly think thay 'guys' give a monkeys about you

How old are you?

Seriously...people like you embarrass what used to be a great profession....and the reason it 'used to be' is because wnnabe's like you dilute the ranks with your fratoligy bs.

But let me guess...you want to be paid well and treated with respect by mgt an co-workers...well sonny you have'nt got a chance of either if you dont read the memos and wear your uniform...but hey its not about the profession - nope..its all about you and your right to the wear the khakis.

get a life ...

fv

*Applause* You took the words right out of my mouth.

Let me guess: gallon of hair gel in your hair, frosted tips, a backpack, and you read nothing but US Weekly in flight. How close am I?

What a loser. Just follow the damned policy. How hard is it to take off your tie and relax after you push back? Pilots whine about the stupidest sh-- sometimes. How 'bout whining about your crappy pay and the fact that your company didn't give you insurance for your first six months of employment? Seems a little more important than not being able to wear your Hollister shirt on a ferry flight. :rolleyes:

If anything, he should be going on about how COOL (or in his case, RAD) the Captain was for letting him work the flight anyway, saving him a trip to the CPO while at the same time assuming the risk that the Captain himself might get called in.

I'm sure plenty of your furloughed brethren would have been happy to fly in uniform that day...

I commute to work in uniform for the reasons above plus the fact that it means one less change of clothes I have to bring for the trip. Also, that way I can keep my Bananna Republic pants and Hollister shirt fresh for a night out with the "boythhh" at the Back Door club...

If anything, he should be going on about how COOL (or in his case, RAD) the Captain was for letting him work the flight anyway, saving him a trip to the CPO while at the same time assuming the risk that the Captain himself might get called in.

I'm sure plenty of your furloughed brethren would have been happy to fly in uniform that day...

I commute to work in uniform for the reasons above plus the fact that it means one less change of clothes I have to bring for the trip. Also, that way I can keep my Bananna Republic pants and Hollister shirt fresh for a night out with the "boythhh" at the Back Door club...

Cause we were sitting, we were sitting on the strawberry swing.....every moment was so special.....wouldn't want to change thing......

People living all the time inside a perfectly strait line...

Let me guess: gallon of hair gel in your hair, frosted tips, a backpack, and you read nothing but US Weekly in flight. How close am I?

What a loser. Just follow the damned policy. How hard is it to take off your tie and relax after you push back? Pilots whine about the stupidest sh-- sometimes. How 'bout whining about your crappy pay and the fact that your company didn't give you insurance for your first six months of employment? Seems a little more important than not being able to wear your Hollister shirt on a ferry flight. :rolleyes:

actually, far off. No frosted tips, no backpack (that is an XJ & Comair thing) and what it US weekly? I did bring the latest HAR news on my last trip though (that is realtor crap).

Sorry, you are just not cool, can't help you.

BTW, it is fun to bang FAs in the family restroom

Latest resources

Back