CAL/UAL Solution

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The good news is NO ONE takes SFR seriously. "Sean the Conroe Clown"

HA, not Conroe, but close....unless you count our RP house, then you are correct.

Anyways, I just found out that if the SLI works as it should it will be as if I was hired at UAL in 1998 (when I was 21!!!). If that is the case, I say:

Lets do it, lets do it, lets do it, lets do it, lets do it, and do it, and do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it.......I gotta feeling.....that the new UNICAL will be good, that the new UNICAL will be good.....whew whooooo.....

BTW, I will be in the IAH crewroom for the next 1:25. Please stop by. I have set up a table to discuss merger options...

BTW, I will be in the IAH crewroom for the next 1:25. Please stop by. I have set up a table to discuss merger options...

He should be easy to find. Look for the guy that has a pillow with bite marks on it.

This would be the most fair solution to seniority at the new CAL/UAL...

-All CAL Captains
-All UAL Captains
-All CAL FOs
-All UAL FOs

In that order from top to bottom. My reasoning is that UAL is a sinking ship and all of the UAL pilots should be licking our juevos because they still have a job. Or, we should just let them go out of business and buy some left over assets (my preferred method).

I think that it is ridiculous that we will keep the United name. Continental sounds more professional and our overall package has a better reputation with the general public.

I have realized some things over the past few years (a lot over the past 6 months).

1- No company will look after your (employee) best interest.
2- Don't worry about work ethic, the company's destiny will be the same whether you work there or not.
3- The company won't cry at your funeral
4- The company does not care about loyalty, look how quick they will merge with sh1t and take away any respect you have for your own quality company.

More to list, but my fingers are tired and wet with Pjuice...

I am just glad you are not in a decision making position for the company and if you are a RJ Captain, that an F/O is required on your flight.

This guy is pretty f-ing hilarious (if you don't take anything seriously).

Pjuice hahahahhaha

This would be the most fair solution to seniority at the new CAL/UAL...

-All CAL Captains
-All UAL Captains
-All CAL FOs
-All UAL FOs
To summarize your solution:

- me
- you

Unfortunately, when 13000 pilots all have this view of SLI, it may get ugly.

Will the 787 pay better than the 777 at CAL (if the merger does not happen)? I thought the 777 was bigger in terms of seats and thus meant higher pay? I realize the 787 is more advanced than the 777, but it's the size of a 767 - right? What will be the pay difference between the two types?

Nope, both pay the same thing. Wide Body Pay $193 CA, $132 FO

Fence the B787 for CO?...

The 787 and 777 will most likely be flown by the same crews like the 767 & 757.

Initially it is supposed to go to EWR to be used on the shorter trans-Atlantic flights while things are getting up to speed with IOE, MX....etc.

Latest resources

Back