CAL to furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
your arrogance is mind boggling whyworrymenot

And Fubijaakr's "my left seat" arrogance isn't?

Where does that stop? Who's left seat is it really?

What about those poor captains who are suing for their original seniority instead of coming back as new hires? Isn't it more their left seat than his?

Getting rid of the old guys will be very easy. Its simple. Work with the company on the A fund. Make it known you could care less if the A fund is gone. No lump sums, no more A fund. The company would love to get pilots on board and the geezers simply don't have the numbers to stop it. I have an idea, B fund at 18%, no A fund.......................works for me.

Now your thinking!! Do it!! Get the gummers out of there :beer:

You shouldn'ta brought my cat into this!!:laugh:

Ever wonder why it such a "great job"? Sure you haven't, but It's because of people who felt is was more than just a job. They're the ones who were unwilling to take "any" contract to supplement their far superior job on the side.

How can you concentrate on your side job with so much anger inside. Oops, there's your manager calling, they need a mop on aisle 4.

Believe me Im willing to do what it takes to get a fair contract. Aisle 4? Get it right I would never stoop to that level. When I get furloughed Im going for cashier! Sorry for the cat thing I know that was low....

Latest resources

Back