CAL to furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CAL to begin hiring in August again! No furloughs. Hot off press

i hope ALPA National aggressively provides for the large number of furloughs that will result from this latest downturn. i will vote for anything to provide for those on the street while i still have a job and a vote as a union member.
They are coming at us from both ends. Age 65 on the top and the belief that fuel costs make scope irrelevant at the bottom.

Hang tough on your scope.

Should have had a rule in there that if the airline has to furlough, they take the over 60 guys first.

This thread is about [possible] furloughs, not upgrades. There's a significant difference. Although I'm sure it doesn't matter to you.

But, YOU'RE the one who is blaming it on Age 65. Like it or not, that's the law now. So get over it.

I love it when you young studs bitch about Age 65.

Sorry, if you think you have a right to my left seat.

You don't.

Get over yourselves.

Gear up!

But, YOU'RE the one who is blaming it on Age 65. Like it or not, that's the law now. So get over it.

Over it!!

I want to stem possible furloughs. Getting you a raise this time around will be a distant second to that.

You know what I'm going to enjoy? Watching your a$$ get kicked to the curb about the time this job is likely to be getting real good again!! You'll be spouting off about how unfair it is and we'll all just laugh in your face.

Clock is ticking. Save your nickels.

--------

Guys: You see why I've said all along these guys are just like scabs? They are no less replacement worker than a guy who wants to break a strike.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back