Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboycpa

Guys & gals,

I apologize in advance if these questions have been answered elsewhere and/or are stupid questions. I've never been affiliated with any 121 operation and I'm a little(?) uneducated on the way some things work. So here goes:

1. While perusing APC, it shows Year 1 pay across the board (FO and CA) as $30/hr. Surely that's a mistake for CA, right??

2. When trying to guesstimate annual compensation, is it correct to calculate Hourly x Monthly Guarantee x 12 months? ($30/hr x 72 x 12=$25,920 for a Yr 1 FO)

thanks in advance,
fb

The years are years with the company, so there is no such thing as a 1 year CA. It is just a line of information. The up grade is like 6 years, so you would jump to the CA 6 yr line when it's time. As per the the estimate on money, Ball park is 1000 hrs a year. You will not fly that much, but it will take into account per Diem and overrides. 30/hr = $30,000 per year

I've been here, at CAL, for about 7 months now, and every month I've been grossing +-3400$ a month, not a lot, but better than 2,500$. I am flying like crazy though.

thanks to all

Dash.....I will talk to you later, gotta "Thank-You" for you.

fb

Latest resources

Back