• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Posts $241 Million Profit.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are the chances of getting IAH out of training? Also is anyone getting the 75/76?

Thanks

If your main goal is to get based down in IAH, you should bid the 737, IMHO. You'll get down there a lot quicker and you can always bid the 756 later.

There were IAH slots open on the last bid. I am not sure how many more pilots need to transfer down before they will fill new hires in IAH on the 737. 757 IAH will take more than 1 year. The 737 should take only a few months if any. Good luck, we need more pilots................

Thanks for the information. Sounds like the 737 is the way to go. I think the 75/76 would be a blast but it sounds like out of houston you mainly hit LAX,LAS,MCO,ANC,EWR. Maybe a better variety of trips on the 737.

Thanks for the information. Sounds like the 737 is the way to go. I think the 75/76 would be a blast but it sounds like out of houston you mainly hit LAX,LAS,MCO,ANC,EWR. Maybe a better variety of trips on the 737.

2 years seniority is on reserve 757 IAH FO (maybe a JR line)

2 years seniority holds capt 737 EWR

The 737 hits all those cities you mentioned out of IAH.

I've been here exactly one year and a few days. I am now bidding mid 50% in EWR 737 F/O. My November schedule has 15 days off, all weekends off, and Thanksgiving off as well.

I would be bidding well into the 80th% in the 757/767 in EWR with no where near the quality of life. Although the trips are much more commutable on the 757/767, the movement in the 737 and days off are far superior in my opinion.

Bid the 737, I think it is easier to transfer bases and you can always go to a larger airplane at the next bid if you don't like the flying.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back