• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CAL EWR B737

LEC 170 SPC Update

April 24, 2007

P2P Training This Week in EWR and GUM

Training slots are still available for P2P training for this week. Have you had enough yet? Get involved! Sign up now! All SPC volunteers for each SPC subcommittee (Strike, Family Awareness, Special Projects, and P2P) must attend P2P in order to be active in SPC.

Because of projected Continental staffing shortfalls this summer and difficulties with getting time off for P2P instructors, there are currently no training dates other than those listed below until the end of the summer. Please, if at all possible, schedule yourself for P2P training. Steve Kessinger and Jayson Baron will be teaching this week’s EWR training. We are hoping to see a lot of you.

Continental breakfast and a full lunch are provided.

The P2P training this week in Newark is on Thursday, April 26, from 8:30 a.m. until 400 p.m. at the Newark Airport Sheraton Hotel. If you are going to attend any of the scheduled classes, please RSVP with the date and location to [email protected], or call the MEC office at 281-987-3636 or 800-690-4227. All classes are available.

P2P Training Dates and Locations
EWR Airport Sheraton¾April 26, May 8, 9, 22, and 23
IAH CAL MEC Office¾April 24, May 8, 9, 22, and 23
CLE Airport Sheraton¾May 24 and 25
GUM Hilton¾April 29

No excuses¾you are the union.

Simple - To communicate to those CAL pilots who visit this forum. It is one form of communications nothing more nothing less.

Nothing and I mean nothing is more important to Continental pilots than contract 08. We are going to do our best to attain a true industry leading contract one similar to the industry's best bar none, FEDEX. If I reach only one CAL pilot with each posting then it was worth the time to post.

Information is knowledge and knowledge is power.

Additionally keeping our peers informed with what is going on in our house is important. You all need to know what is going on and what we are fighting to achieve. This is going to be a blood bath and we want your support and we want to support you in your contract efforts. Pattern bargaining in the right direction.

Last edited:
Information is knowledge and knowledge is power.

Chung Mee: Opium is my business. The bridge mean more traffic. More traffic mean more money. More money mean more power.
Lawrence Bourne III: Yeah, well, before I commit any of that to memory, would there be anything in this for me?
Chung Mee: Speed is important in business. Time is money.
Lawrence Bourne III: You said opium was money.
Chung Mee: Money is Money.
Lawrence Bourne III: Well then, what is time again?

Sorry, I had to; I was reminded of a scene from an old Tom Hanks movie, "Volunteers"...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back