• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL or SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not true. It will take everyone. Its time to for all of us to act like Continental pilots not old Cal, Ti, PEX, NYA, Frontier, Scab, New hire after strike, CALEXP, Really new hires (since 98).

If you want a good or great contract instead of the pos we have all of us need to together unify and earn it.

The type of attitude you endorse is just going to get us another pos contract. Think about it.

Frats,

CAL SPC Strike Coordinator

Actually I totally agree with you.

My point was that the bottom half of the seniority list has a better chance of shaking off "tags" and getting on with the future and educating the senior folks this time around on why unity is more important than the "all about me" generation(s). Because the "junior" guys are more likely to have actually learned from the past even if they weren't living it but were simply watching from the sidelines or will be less "stubborn" to prevent the "this is the way it's always been done, paid my dues, you pay yours" mentality.

Not true. It will take everyone. Its time to for all of us to act like Continental pilots not old Cal, Ti, PEX, NYA, Frontier, Scab, New hire after strike, CALEXP, Really new hires (since 98).

If you want a good or great contract instead of the pos we have all of us need to together unify and earn it.

The type of attitude you endorse is just going to get us another pos contract. Think about it.

Frats,

CAL SPC Strike Coordinator

If you really are the SPC Strike Coordinator, maybe you should stop telling us all what attitudes you think we have?

I don't want to see my SPC Strike person posting on the internet at 0200... I want to see him leading 1000 pilots down the street to the ceo's house to burn it down.

call me at 5 am and tell me to go and follow the VP to the store and take notes on what he's doing... who he's having coffee with...who he's f**king on his lunch break... but don't come on here and tell another pilot what kind of attitude you think he has - THAT will only disunify the group.

the CAL group needs leadership, not correction. Guidance, not retorts on a message board. Information on how to get a great contract, not lessons in what happened at the super bowl however many years ago

The CAL pilots want it back in 2008. Whatever it takes. Lead the way.

Frats.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

If you really are the SPC Strike Coordinator, maybe you should stop telling us all what attitudes you think we have?

I don't want to see my SPC Strike person posting on the internet at 0200... I want to see him leading 1000 pilots down the street to the ceo's house to burn it down.

call me at 5 am and tell me to go and follow the VP to the store and take notes on what he's doing... who he's having coffee with...who he's f**king on his lunch break... but don't come on here and tell another pilot what kind of attitude you think he has - THAT will only disunify the group.

the CAL group needs leadership, not correction. Guidance, not retorts on a message board. Information on how to get a great contract, not lessons in what happened at the super bowl however many years ago

The CAL pilots want it back in 2008. Whatever it takes. Lead the way.

Frats.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

wtf? i thought he was dead on. we are no longer Express, PE, TI, Frontier, etc. pilots. we are CAL pilots and we need to work as one towards our goal.

i didn't find the SPC's post condescending at all. just very frank and direct. that's how it should be from our Union.

Ya, and just to be EXACTING, He IS the one who was making the phone calls following people, tracking down meeting locations and throwing thorns into the past attempted merger deal. Maybe YOU should check your attitude. He's been there and is now AGAIN Doing that. How about you?

Latest resources

Back