• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Newhire Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
anyone know the time between the panel interview and the sim eval? roughly ?

They offered me two dates- I ended up taking the later one and that was around 5 days after the interview. I know of people that have had both on the same day in Houston. Good luck.

I'm in the Sept.18th new hire class, and want 737 IAH, it sounds like EWR is in the cards, no biggie, but could somebody take a wag as to when I can expect to get awarded IAH? Could it be even before we hit the line or sometime next year?

I would guess you would be in EWR until spring/early summer at the latest.....Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.....

When you do the panel interview first do they let you know right there if they want you to go to the sim or do they call you on the phone. If they call you how long does it usually take to get the call.

I'm in the Sept.18th new hire class, and want 737 IAH, it sounds like EWR is in the cards, no biggie, but could somebody take a wag as to when I can expect to get awarded IAH? Could it be even before we hit the line or sometime next year?

Like monkey said after Jan they will start at the first class after the bid closed in August asking if anyone wants to make the move down to Houston. Seeing how you start on Tuesday you will be the 4th class to get asked. There might still be some slots available depending on how many want to go in the previous classes.

Latest resources

Back